Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Twenty.

I went through a lot in my 19th year of life.
Ya know, before I would ask "why is this happening to me?" 
But the truth is, bad things happen to good people and you really can't control that.
And now, moving into my 20's I couldn't be happier that I experienced what I did.
I learned that love isn't always what you think it is, and people aren't always who they say they are.
You will get hurt and you will hurt others, but with every year you grow older, you'll learn more and more about yourself. 
Whether it's the type of person you want to date, the friends you surround yourself with, or the clothes on your back- you have to stay true to yourself or else you'll never be completely happy.

SOO in honor of another year of life and finally having a grasp on my own .. Here's my #birthday outfit!

Enjoy and thank you for the support and endless love! 
Xoxoxox



Dress & Bra: Free People

No comments:

Post a Comment